- the Dispatcher console is configured with the display of the necessary talk groups in the form of widgets
- display of list of subscribers and groups in the system
- display of current status of the subscriber
- control of transmission of all types of calls
- control and transmission of text messages
- individual, group, broadcast and emergency calls
- recording and subsequent playback of conversations from the event log (on an external
- view transmitted text messages, photos and videos from the event log
- dynamic group formation
- work with electronic maps and plans of various formats
- positioning on maps or plans and control of mobile subscribers outside and inside the premises based on GPS / GLONASS and BLE technology
- displaying subscriber tracks at a specified time interval on a map or plan
- transfer of high resolution video to the Dispatcher from the subscriber
- control and transfer of high resolution photos
- control and transfer of files
- support for mixed groups of subscribers (RONET subscribers and subscribers of the radio communication system, when a gateway with a radio communication system is present). Individual calls to and from subscribers of the radio communication network.
- voice calls to and from telephone networks, set up of Conferences for subscribers of Telephone networks and the RONET network (if there is a SIP gateway)
The RONET system can be linked to the systems of service radio communication and used as a complex. In this case, it is possible to organise "mixed" groups, which include both subscribers with PMR radio stations and subscribers with RONET terminals.
It is possible to connect the RONET system to Analog and Digital (DMR Tier II, DMR Tier III and TETRA standards) service radio networks.
RONET systems and Service radio networks are connected by means of special gateways.
The RONET gateway is supplied as software installed on a special hardware platform (Hardware and software complex).
Gateways between RONET and PMR systems are supplied on various Hardware designed for stationary placement (in a 19 "rack or on a table / shelf), in a car, as well as a portable gateway for autonomous operation.
The gateway connects to the RONET Server via the TRUNK channel
Support for group and individual calls between RONET and PMR systems is provided.
It is possible to control the gateway parameters (adjusting the sound level, switching DMR channels by the RONET Dispatcher)
SIP- gateway for access to telephone networks
- it is software running under the Windiws OS.
- can be connected to telephone networks via SIP-PBX or through a multi-channel SIP account of the operator.
- connected to the RONET Server via the TRuNK-channel.
- Supports one-to-one calls and Conference functions.
- allows you to set the priority of calls to / from the telephone network.
- logging out of the RONET system to the telephone networks using the SIP gateway is performed through the operator (Dispatcher).
- Controlling the SIP gateway from the Dispatcher panel: (transferring individual and group calls, creating Conferences, later entering the Conference)
- ACCESS-LIST of telephone subscribers who are allowed access to the RONET network through the SIP-Gateway.
- Voice menu of the SIP-gateway RONET for entering internal numbers of the RONET network.
Features of the RONET SIP-Gateway, which are determined by the purchased license:
- Number of simuteneous conferences (number of Conference Servers)
- The maximum number of subscribers in one Conference
- Maximum number of simultaneous calls between RONET network
and telephone networks (number of simultaneous calls)
Subscriber terminals of the RONET system
The system has a large selection of wearable and mobile (for installation on a vehicle) RONET subscriber terminals.
All RONET terminals have a PTT key and are designed for professional use in difficult operating conditions.
RONET wearable terminals intended only for voice communication are manufactured as a "professional radio station". Professional-grade smartphones with a special PTT key, in addition to working in the RONET system, can be used with other applications for mobile devices.
Features of RONET subscriber terminals
- the PTT key
- robust housing (shock and drop resistant) - meets the requirements of MIL 810
- protection against dust and moisture (high IP index)
- powerful speaker provides excellent quality and high level of sound
- built-in GPS / GLONASS receiver
- ability to connect accessories from professional radio stations PMR networks (microphones. Headsets)
- high-capacity batteries allow you to work up to 12 hours or more on a single battery charge
- run on Android OS or Aurora OS
- built-in Bluetooth allows you to connect wireless accessories and BLE beacons for indoor positioning
- excellent OLED Display (in models with display) allows you to see the image well
even in bright light
- built-in Wi-Fi module allows you to work in Wi-Fi networks 2.4 and 5 GHz
- operating in the 3G / LTE network requires installation of a telecom operator's SIM card with data transmission function
- some terminals have a capacity for two SIM cards
- some terminals have a built-in video camera that transfers photos and videos in high quality