The system has a large selection of wearable and mobile (for installation on a vehicle) RONET subscriber terminals.
All RONET terminals have a PTT key and are designed for professional use in difficult operating conditions.
RONET wearable terminals intended only for voice communication are manufactured as a "professional radio station". Professional-grade smartphones with a special PTT key, in addition to working in the RONET system, can be used with other applications for mobile devices.
- the PTT key
- robust housing (shock and drop resistant) - meets the requirements of MIL 810
- protection against dust and moisture (high IP index)
- powerful speaker provides excellent quality and high level of sound
- built-in GPS / GLONASS receiver
- ability to connect accessories from professional radio stations PMR networks (microphones. Headsets)
- high-capacity batteries allow you to work up to 12 hours or more on a single battery charge
- run on Android OS or Aurora OS
- built-in Bluetooth allows you to connect wireless accessories and BLE beacons for indoor positioning
- excellent OLED Display (in models with display) allows you to see the image well
even in bright light
- built-in Wi-Fi module allows you to work in Wi-Fi networks 2.4 and 5 GHz
- operating in the 3G / LTE network requires installation of a telecom operator's SIM card with data transmission function
- some terminals have a capacity for two SIM cards
- some terminals have a built-in video camera that transfers photos and videos in high quality