The RONET system consists of a set of hardware and software, including a central part as part of
- RONET server,
- Workplace of the Administrator (WEB System Configurator),
- Workplaces of the Dispatcher,
- Server for recording events in the system,
- Gateways for integration with radio communication systems,
- Gateway for integration with Public Telephone Networks,
- subscriber terminals with the RONET Client Application installed on them.
- The RONET system implements Push-To-Talk Over Cellular (POC) and Radio-Over-IP (RoIP) technologies.
- Located at the user's premises, RONET system's server can successfully work simultaneously with several different 3G / LTE and Wi-Fi networks.
- RONET Subscriber Terminals have a PTT (Push-To-Talk) key, by pressing which you can call a group of subscribers or an individual subscriber.
- The RONET system can be easily integrated with radio communication systems or IT solutions.
- Low set-up cost.
- Very large coverage area.
- Individual, group, emergency and broadcast calls.
- Possibility of priority calls (up to 10 levels of priority).
- Text messages transfer.
- High connection speed due to the use of PTT (Push-To-Talk) technology, the use of modern codecs and a proprietary exchange protocol between the Server and subscriber terminals.
- Control over operating costs (SIM-cards with data transfer function are required. Traffic optimization is ensured through the use of modern codecs and proprietary exchange protocol).
- Possibility of integration with existing professional radio communication systems (using gateways). Working with mixed groups of subscribers (ROS + radio), individual calls between ROS and radio subscribers.
- - Extended functionality of the system due to high-speed data transmission in LTE and Wi-Fi networks, including the ability to transfer:
o "Live" video in high resolution from the Subscriber to the Dispatcher
o High resolution photos
- Possibility of recording and subsequent playback of all events in the system.
- - Organization of Dispatch Rooms with the ability to manage a large number of employees or vehicles (including displaying the location of an employee / vehicle on an electronic map or plan).
- Work of the Dispatcher with mixed groups of subscribers (ROS and radio).
- Positioning of subscribers outdoors using a GPS / GLONASS signal or indoors using BLE technology.
- A wide selection of subscriber terminals and accessories to them.
- Simplicity and set up speed (installation and configuration is done within 1-2 days. No complex equipment or construction work is required).
- Scalability. The system can grow from several subscribers to several thousand subscribers.
- Reliability of work. The terminals are designed for work in difficult conditions. The server runs on Linux and is deployed on an industrial hardware platform. The server is designed to operate in a continuous cycle and does not require any special maintenance.
- Special functions to protect against unauthorized connections.
- Ability to combine the Servers of the system in a multi-server configuration, thus uniting several separate systems.
- No special permits or licenses are required (such as for the use of radio frequencies).